We will be opening again May 19, 2020. At this time we will be operating our regular hours, however our services will be a little different.
- We are limiting patron access inside the library to one person at a time and only to collect requested books and/or movies. Please no in person browsing.
- Our public restroom will be closed.
- Laptops will not be available for use at this time.
- All items must be returned through our drop box or can be collected in a bag when you pick up via curb side. Items will be quarantined for 72 hours before they will be made available for check out again.
- Internet will still be available outside the building. Printing should work from outside and we can bring your papers to you. 10 cents/pg for black and white prints and 25 cents/pg for color prints.
- We will not be showing any indoor movies or allowing the use of our chairs, tables, coloring materials, games, toys or coffee machine.